Become a Member
Benefits of Becoming a member of the Chamber of Advocates
- Represention by a professional association that seeks to promote the interests of the profession.
- The facility to consult the Chamber on professional ethics issues.
- Free subscription for the magazine Law & Practice.
- The Chamber provides staff to run the day to day office needs.
- Professional Solidarity.
- The use of the premises administered by the Chamber of Advocates.
- A designated computer room with printing and photocopy services.
- The option of a personal locker.
- Availability of allocated meeting rooms.
- Special rates for seminars and other events organised by the Chamber of Advocates.
- Listing of contact details on the Chamber of Advocates website.
- Free access to an international due-diligence reporting service.
Membership Application Form
Suspension of Membership will be accepted following a written request.